Tuesday, September 15, 2020

HOPE KUCHING ABLAZE ONLINE CAMP

 

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and Movement Control Order (MCO) imposed by the Malaysia government, we had to bring most gatherings online, including our annual camp - Ablaze Camp. Our very first Ablaze Online Camp was held on 26-28 June and had welcomed 110 participants. We were honoured and blessed to have Ps Samuel Phun from River Community Church Singapore as our guest speaker. Although we are restricted to meet physically, the circumstance didn’t stop us from coming together as one family and experiencing God together.

The theme for this year’s camp is The Crown. Jesus is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. He wears the crown in our lives. We want to be inspired to live for the mission that God has given to us. Through the camp, the young people were challenged and fired up to live their life for Jesus. They have also resolved to put Jesus first and let Him wear the crown in their life. We believe that Ablaze Online Camp 2020 was not only a remarkable camp, but also a life-transforming camp. As Ablaze, we want to grow to be stronger together.

 “We cannot focus on our sins and weakness, then condemn ourselves. We should focus on the grace of our God, focus on spending time in the Word of God, worshiping the Lord. We serve by the grace of God, the blood of Jesus.” 

“The choice is yours whether you want to embrace the call of God.” “Godly motives must go with Godly practices.” 

“Let us walk after the spirit who lives in us, not after the flesh. Discipline is not punishment. It is training. He trains His children out of LOVE.” 

Testimony 

“During Ablaze Online Camp, Pastor Sam was praying for 'difficulty in breathing and asthma'. The very first thing that came to my mind was my mum because she told me she was experiencing difficulty in breathing after she was discharged from hospital. She was hospitalised because she suddenly fell sick. So, I decided to pray also. My mum went out on that night. So, I just used that chance to pray for her while she was outside. After I prayed, I didn’t feel any doubt at all. I wasn’t shaken. Instead, I just felt that God was telling me, “She’s healed”. I was crazily happy when I heard my mum say that she could breathe normally when she came back home.” 

By Hope Kuching, Malaysia

 
[Click here to unsubscribe from Advance Newsletter] Free Counters from SimpleCount.com