Monday, May 9, 2016

HIM PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE: PASTOR SIMON ENG

Hi HIM Family. In the next few videos, I would like to communicate with us some of the areas that God has laid on my heart for the family. I believe God has got something really wonderful for us as a family of churches. So this would be my first communication. I’ve been praying and seeking God, for what God wants to lay on us, or what God wants to give to us as a family of churches for the next few years from 2016 to 2020. 


One of the areas in the Bible that God has led me to is the book of Deuteronomy. Deuteronomy talks about talks about moving into the Promised Land. The word that God has laid in my heart is Inheritance. I want us to lock in and focus on this word Inheritance. I believe in the next few years, God is going to lead us to inherit and to claim our Promised Land, our inheritance in God. Inheritance could be the possession itself, Inheritance could be new regions, new countries that God wants to give to us. Inheritance could be churches that God wants us to open up. Inheritance could be people that God will add to us. All these will add to our inheritance that God has already promised and prepared for every one of us.

I want to encourage all of us as regions and family of churches around the world, to begin to pray and begin to ask of God to reveal to you what could be the inheritance he has for us. I’m excited about this. The last 7 years, I prayed and God showed me about Joseph, how there would be seasons of plenty. God has opened up our movement to easily double the numbers that we started off with. I really believe that in the next 5 years, God is going to continue to expand us and God is going to cause us to be able to claim our inheritance in Christ.

Begin my dear brothers and sisters, begin to pray and begin to open yourself up to what God has for us, something exciting, something expanding, something big for the future to come. Amen.

Pastor Simon Eng
HIM President
www.byhim.org

 
[Click here to unsubscribe from Advance Newsletter] Free Counters from SimpleCount.com